Women against feminism are basically just arguing that their individual lives are fine and they don’t care about what other women go through
When I say “boys are dumb” what I really mean is “boys have been raised in a patriarchal society that forces them into an incorrect and problematic view of masculinity that not only forces them to strip away valuable virtues from themselves, like patience and gentleness, but also forces them them to view and treat women in unhealthy ways that devalues women as people and makes them into objects purely for a man’s benefit”
but it’s a lot faster to say “boys are dumb”
Date someone who is interested in you. I don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. I mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you. Someone who wants to read every word you write. Someone who wants hear every note of your favourite song, and watch every scene of your favourite movie. Someone wants to find every scar upon your body, and learn where each one came from. Someone who wants to know your favourite brand of toothpaste, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them. There is a difference between attraction and interest. Find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are, and hold onto them.
Anonymous (via noopface)
- Depression: Don't tell me you understand because you get sad sometimes.
- Insomnia: Don't tell me you have insomnia because you missed a few nights of sleep.
- Eating disorder: Don't tell me you have an eating disorder because you missed a meal.
- Bipolar: Don't tell me you have bipolar because you get mood swings on your period.
- Anxiety: Don't tell me you have anxiety because you got nervous before an exam.
- ADHD: Don't tell me you have ADHD because you're hyper sometimes.
- Schizophrenia: Don't tell me you have schizophrenia because you sometimes see shadows and hear sounds at night.
- OCD: Don't tell me you to have OCD because you like to wash your hands after you eat.
- Self injury: Don't tell me you understand because you once skinned your knee to get out of sport.
- Suicidal: Don't tell me you too are suicidal because you would rather die than miss a concert.
- Just don't.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
I told you you’d get tired of me first.
The 6 commandments of Kurt Cobain
this is the best